Monday, November 5, 2012

We're Back!!!

     Well, we have been working very hard to organize our photo's on OST!  With Six thousand plus this get's very tedious!  I am almost willing to pay someone to run our archives of photo posts!  Almost!  Crowe has been doing that and nothing but artwork!  He is an Art Network Admin and subscriber as a professional artist and is now studying watercolors and new drawing techniques.

     As for me... I have been working the page, mostly alone.  I had a friend help one night to get a day off and then Christy, my cousin stopped by and helped me this week.  She will rarely be around, but thanks for the help!  She can't type or spell either!  so we drive Crowe nuts with Questions about sentence structure and spelling and punctuation.  He just glares at us now and has faced his chair towards the wall when working on his art!  lol!  With his earphones on to hear his instructor over the blaring songs by Adele and Guns -n- Roses he just nods and says, "mmmmmmmmm hmm.", and goes back to his classes!  It's so funny!

     I've been blessed so much with having such great friends online such as you!  Everyday, I can't wait to get up and see what is happening and what to post next to make us all smile.  Without you my friends none of this would be possible!  I love you guys so much and love to see you comments and likes!  SO COMMENT MORE DAMN IT!  lol!  My girlfriends out there are so funny and it is so fun to let loose and joke around like school girls or something.  Man can we get wicked or what!  Keep it sexy girls!  We know what they like!  lol!

     Ok more later!  Back to OST!  and Cindy Lauper is on!  Have fun!

                                                                                                  - Holly, OST

Peter Max Artwork.  lol! his stuff is worth millions now, but when I was a kid I use to buy his stuff and like cut it up and tape it to my wall!  Ahhhh!  If I only knew! lol!  (Crowe is just shaking his head.)

No comments:

Post a Comment