Monday, November 19, 2012

Live a little and be yourself!!!


     The deep belief in yourself is sometimes all we have to hold on to.  You have to know ou can do it in order to do it.  I use to be so scared of failure I wouldn't even try!  Would quit before I even tried.  Better to miss out than not to make it!  ...well, That's Bullshit!!!

     You know I missed out on so many things in my life doing this.  It is only now after I missed out that I see what I really missed.  I cared so much what other people thought I would let them choose and never think for myself.  God are you going to wear that?  Are you going to hang out with HIM???  Don't you wanna go?  What are ya scared?  Who the hell were they huh!?!  I an adult now and I kick myself for falling for any of it!  So stupid and scared of not fitting in, or not missing out I went along with a hell of a lot and missed out on a hell of a lot more.  Well I'm sick of it!!!

     I've changed so much since those days.  I do what I want and have fun doing it!  I don't hurt anybody and don't judge people very much on what the do either.  You know it is so much easier to find out who your real friends are when you be yourself!  Think about it!?!  How much do you bend for other people???  Ahh... you too eh?  Well not me brother!  Not anymore!

     Last year I took two friends with me to eat at a Mr. Gatti's Pizza.  We all ate the buffetand I left a huge tip. (I love leaving tips!)  Anyways, as we joked and walked to my car some people come outside.  After us!  It's the ENTIRE STAFF of the MR GATTI'S PIZZA.  The pizza cutter is even holding his two handled cutter and shouting!  The manager says,"We  don't want your KIND back in this place again!"  Kinda slow for a minute I look around.  I mean I am a 6'3" Biker looking Native American and mean looking even on a good day!  LOL!  Then I get it.  My friends, one is black and the other is flamingly gay.  Or maybe they really hate us indians... don't know... don't care!  I turn and start walking back.  Love a good fight, but the black girl pulls me back and the scatter like the cowards they are.  And I shake my head.  In this day and age!  Amazing!  I guess I should have been dumb and white and toothless that day or something!  lol!

      Anyways, this is what I am tell you!  Stand up and be proud of what or who or what you believe you are!  I never did care about being seen with them... they are my friends.  I was having fun and refuse to let ignorance or stupidity slow me down.  Stand up and be yourself.  At least one day a week eh!??  Live a little, I promise you... you won't regret it!

                                                  - Crowe & Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment