Sunday, November 18, 2012

A little bit of kindness goes so far

   We have recently added a few articles that we hope will help anyone who happens to visit. We do this, in hopes that if you are feeling bad, depressed or sad that maybe this will help. We've all been there, but sometimes a word from a professional in the field could really help. We hope you don't need it! ...but when or if you do... there it is!

   As for us, we have been having crazy days as always!  We have started a series of Deep Thoughts that takes all the seriousness out of seriousness.  We call it,"I Wonder..." and is an OST original!  We hope you like it!

   I read something the other day about how the little things that we do to help each other can have enormous affects on others.  I read it and thought about it a little bit.  I tried to imagine what I could have done that really made a difference... and you know what?  I couldn't.  But that's OK, because I don't think it is the HUGE things that we do... it is the little bits of kindness that makes the biggest differences.

   I guess my advice for this is just to be kind to each other and good things will happen.  "Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow... but soon and for the rest of your life!".  I love that quote from Casablanca.  It really is the little things that make all of the difference. Thank you!!!
- Crowe & Holly       

No comments:

Post a Comment