Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Holly's sick and I'm in control!




Well... Holly's not feeling good today.  Might be a migraine, but I am hoping not.  We'll know when she gets up in the morning!  She is such a sweetie and I love her so much.  I went shopping and got her some of her favorite things.  She'll be feeling better soon!  So I took over OST late last night and into the morning.  If she is feeling well enough she will take over in the morning around 8AM.  I am having a ball with all our friends and posting silly stuff all night.  We know many people are asleep after fretting about the election all night, but it is over now and it is time for us all to pull together and make a difference.  It doesn't matter who you voted for... what matters is that we are all American and we are strong proud and hopefully friends throughout this election season!

I better get back to grinding the gears on OST!  Take care and talk to you all tonight!

                                                                 - Love Crowe & Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment