Sunday, November 11, 2012

Holly hard at work



People were coming out of the woodwork today to say hello!  We sure are blessed to have so many friends out there from all over.  Holly has been working hard and running the whole show all by herself, seeing that I am sick.  I figured, that while I was laying here in bed try to recoup, I'd let you know how hard she works.  Holly, my wife, has a heart of gold.  She just loves to make people laugh and just to brighten up their day.  I can normally help her find and post and field questions and comments, but this week I've been out of it.

Holly has from the moment she has gotten up, handled OST single-handed.  She is off and running with her post from first thing in the morning to when I am getting ready for bed and we still go back and check from time to time.  I have been so happy to see OST grow and she gets so excited when we get near a big number like 2000 or 3000.  That's is why I wanted to take this moment and thank you, our friends, for making OST what it is, and her so happy everyday.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I'm still making remixes and art for Holly and hope you guys like it.  When I'm feeling better I'll take the reins for awhile and give her a break!  Until then friends, I bid you goodnight and good luck!

                                                                       - Crowe

No comments:

Post a Comment