Thursday, November 15, 2012

Make your life better for all of us!!!



Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.        - Albert Einstein

    I wish there was an easy way to convince people to just try to like each other.  Just to talk at least civil to one another and I believe the world would be a much nicer place.  It always seems that the moment you try to change the world someone stands up and pushes you down.  Maybe it is fear of change or of progress forward.  I think it is because without hatred they would feel weak and vulnerable.  A better to be tough and lonely than open to ridicule and the fear of ones own acceptance kind of attitude.  I don't really know, but I know we are all guilty of indifference from time to time.  Maybe it is just easier not to care and look away.

   All I know is this  if WE don't try to make our lives better then who will?  There is no pill or therapy session to make us want to improve this world.  And I know the easiest way to make this world so much better starts with us.  Make the world kind and accepting and your world will open up and your burdens you carry around with you will disappear.  I'm starting today... maybe you'll try a little too and we'll all be happier.

                                                          - Crowe


No comments:

Post a Comment