Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thank you friends!



Did you ever notice how few and far between really good friends come into your life?  People flow into and out of our lives all the time, but finding really good people that are there through thick and thin and stay with you is a rare and glorious thing.  Real people, simple truthful and caring people seemed to be a fading phenomenon, but they are still out there.  People who pick your spirits up and can laugh or cry or stand indifferent when you need them too.  In short true friends.

Today, I saw so much of this.  So many people I am proud to call my friends came asking me if everything was alright.  The crisis might not have been large, but you could feel the caring and love flowing from so many people that I know that I am truly blessed.  In my hour of need you where there and for that I just wanted to say thank you!  Thank you for being so good to Holly and me.

This is what On Second Thought is all about.  Caring.  Being there, and bringing joy and laughter into each others lives.  I thank you helping us make this a great place for all of us!

                                                             - Crowe & Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment