Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Night

On Second Thought


Wow!  What a great day I have been having!  I have linked to my page 35 other pages that have supported me from the start!  May 22nd 20012!!!  I have met such awesome people from all over the world.  I am so fortunate that I continued to work hard and now it's paying off.  When I had no Wifi for two months I posted with Crowe at the county hospital, McDonald's and some of the most depressing places!  Even a horrible motel, when our room was being painted!  With the door open to get a signal in the heat. LOL!  With crazy guys looking in at me.  Creepy!

I use to work for the NYPD, for eight years before quitting, after bad situations I witnessed.  I then continued working at an EMS switchboard for fifteen years before computers were even used! wow!  The reason I love doing OST is I'm not a braggart, but I am an intelligent humorous person... at times! LOL!!!  The one thing that I do not like and I find unfair is when people copy our posts and don't just share so we get credit!  Because we do not just Google and Paint.  This should not just be about ego... but creativity and having fun. I was even smeared by a page, because HER page was completely opposite of mine.  And smeared me right on my page.  She continued to make nasty remarks on my posts and it got embarrassing.  I just hope we can move on and go back to just having fun!

P.S.  I do have a slight case of M.S., which left me blind in the left eye
Crowe does a lot of my typing, so please don't think I'm illiterate.  There
is no cure and glasses don't fix this.  Thank you for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment