Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Had a great day on OST


Tues / Wed Night!!!




          Well it was a long and wild night again!  I posted about the most racy stuff I could!  lol!  But we all had fun laughing at each others comments.  I had a lot of fun just watching your guys likes pop up one after another within seconds of me posting.  Crowe was sick today, he works so hard on the Blog and the Website, (which is still coming!)  and had to leave O.S.T. up to me today.  His tooth was hurting from his stressing over his coding on the blogs and his artwork deadlines.  Although he promised to be back tomorrow whenever possible and post some for me and let you all see some more remixes of photo's he found!  ...he loves it when you guys laugh or share his creations.  And making them as he is hosting and posting on OST is crazy!  lol!  But he loves it!

    Well you guys were great and I love ya all!  I had so much fun I woke Crowe up by laughing once or twice!  Now off to download some more for tomorrow and catch up on the Blog and then it is off to sleep I go! Have a wonderful night!  You guys were awesome!

                                                                                             - Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment