Friday, December 14, 2012

We Pray for you all! Only Love!

Saying Goodbye

I am sorry that we have not posted to the Blog for the last few weeks.  The truth is I couldn't get myself to write anything positive.  I was in a wonderful moods, but just a downright laziness stopped me from posting anything.  I wanted to do it in my heart, but just kept putting things off.

I know we all put things off, but today I cannot continue to do this.  First, is for me, I love posting to this On Second Thought Blog and sharing my thoughts and hopes.  The second is sadly because of what happened today.  Today Twenty Seven People Died in a school shooting.  Most of the victims were only Six to Ten Years old.

I cannot tell you how much this hurt my soul.  My heart skipped a beat, and I had to stop reading several times.  Nothing can preparing us for the horrible murder of our children.  My heart stops if I see a child trip and fall!  The thought of someone intentionally hurting small children for any reason was sickening to every ouch of my being.  Why?  Why such hatred?  Why such anger?  What did they do to ever deserve this?  Of course, the answer is nothing!

Nobody can tell you why these things happen... there is no good answers, because answers come after the fact.  The only thing we can try to do is comfort each other and try to grow and learn.  We can honor and show our love by our actions.  It is here that we can help others through this tragic event.

I was asked today where was God today by someone being angry, and a little bit hateful.  Upset.  My answer was that God is there and to blame anyone other than our own selves for such horrors is to step aside of our responsibility.  The thing that killed these children WAS human.  I wish I could blame it on an animal, or a disease, but it was not.  It was a very disturb and sick individual who has probably needed help for a very long time.  Was he evil?  That is philosophical, but I would say not entirely.  Most people are shaped these ways through life experiences.  Mix that with Psychological disorders and some personal stressors and your are asking for trouble.  Does this take away from his horrible acts?  NO  !  What he set into motion was sickening and a tragedy.  I just wish someone had seen his problems and done something about it.

Sorry for rambling on...  in short:  My heart goes out to the survivors and the children they have lost.  I only ask we all stop and show some type of kindness to others.  If we just show a little bit of old fashion kindness and respect to each other this world would be such a better place.  Smile more and laugh.  We all can make a difference.  Thank you!  - Crowe & Holly, OST

No comments:

Post a Comment