Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thank you and we love you!

But not with you!!!

On this most beautiful of days I just wanted to take this time to remember the friends who make all the difference in my life.  Not just the ones I know, but the ones I do not.  Who stop by OST and wish us the very best.  Some have only just discovered the site and are new friends with us.

It is these kind sweet hearted people who make us feel so loved and a sense of something bigger.  Have you ever noticed how much energy hatred and anger use up inside you and how good it feels to let that go.  To feel it flow out of you, just the physical act of taking a deep breath and loosening up your muscles can make all the difference in your daily life.

We live our lives with too much rush and running around and too little thought of the small things and the kindness and beauty in everyday life.  So to my friends I would wish you many things, but of all these things I would wish you a moment to reflect on something pretty or simple and to really enjoy that moment of relaxation.

I wish you and all my friends time and patience and beauty in your lives.  Remember Beauty is only waiting to be discovered, you only have to look and slow down, and you will see it all around you.  Smile and say something nice to someone.  Be kind and patient.  Be hopeful and rejoice in the incredible diversity of life around each other!  We love you.  And we will be hereto help you when you need us... just like you have been for us.  Together we can accomplish anything!  - Crowe & Holly, On Second Thought

No comments:

Post a Comment